Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stickles Week (or Glitter)

This week is Stickles Week at A Crafting Start!  Or, some used Glitter instead!  Our featured DT Member this week is Dyane (below) who kicks off the examples this week!  If you create something using Stickles or Glitter - let us know!  We will award you with one of our Blog Banners!
 Here's Tameko's Card for this week!  So colorful!
 And Erica's!  LOVE the rainbow of colors, here, too!
 Here's Fab's!  I LOVE the rolled up sides!
 And Gaby's with the rich colors next to the black and white!
 Pretty!  Pretty!
 Here's Jamie's project for this week!  LOVE it!
 Karen did two projects and they are festive and fun!

 Here's Karen S's with some awesome coloring and tasteful glim and glam!
 And Lisa's Winter Charm!
 Here's Lynn's Sparkling True!
 Opal outdid herself this week!  So sweet!
And Sarah's is awesome for the season and this week's challenge!  Way to go girls!  Now it's your turn!  Let us know in comments the URL to your project!  Thanks for participating!

4 comments:

  1. Everyone did a great job.

    I was one of those that didn't buy Stickles. I've used it a while ago, but since I started making my own homemade glitter glue there really hasn't been a reason to purchase it. :) I make my own glitter glue, put it in a bottle with a small applicator and add sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's card are wonderful! I heart it!^_^

    I don't usually use glitters in my projects, but I really enjoyed making this card with glitters. I should do it more!^_^

    Detailed info of my card can be found here: http://bochscreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/birthday-bear-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards ladies! I love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB creations ladies! Loving the use of stickles! :-)

    ReplyDelete